In February 1950, Hitachi Transport System (HTS) opened in Hitachi City, Ibaraki Prefecture in Japan, In 1976, HTS established Hitachi Transport System (PTE) Ltd (TAS) in Singapore, the 1st of it's many subsidiary company outside Japan.
In the Philippines, Manila International Freight Forwarders Inc. was established in 1988. In 1995, TAS invested in MIFFI in anticipation of other Hitachi Plants that were also planning to set up their Philippine operations. With the new investment and technology brought by HTS, MIFFI serviced the logistics requirements of Hitachi plants providing a mix of Japanese logistics technology with Filipino customer service and ingenuity.
- Providing high quality transportation services to all of our clients
- Invest in our employees to provide better service and company growth
- Worry about enviroment according to latest industry standards
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
- Investing in technology to provide fast, acurate and cost-effective service
- Living up to highest industry standards
MIFFI DONATED LAPTOPS IN PUBLIC SCHOOL
Santa Rita Orphanage
The Joy of Giving
Last December 2, 2016, Employees of MIFFI and MLCI visited the San Antonio Elementary School to bring gifts of joy and love to Special Education (SpEd) students. 13 employees volunteered sharing with students, 5 to 18 yrs old, gifts, games and food.
Funded by donations from employees, MIFFI and MLCI employees have been holding regular CSR activities aimed to share whatever blessings they received.